New Range Hood Model: Murano Collection “Carnevale”
The Murano Collection line of designer glass range hoods from Futuro Futuro includes some of the most unique and outstanding designs on the market. The idea behind “Murano Collection” was to transform the range hood from an appliance to a truly decorative object, by replacing the stainless steel of the hood body with a wrap-around glass panel and illuminating it from the inside.
The “Carnevale” model takes this concept a step further, with a 3D design that’s inspired by the bold colors of the Venetian Carnival (“Carnevale di Venezia“) and showcases the skill of the Murano glassmakers. The Murano archipelago, located 1.5 kilometers north of Venice, is home to world-famous glass craftsmen, with a history dating back to the 13th century. Combining the exciting colors of the Carnevale di Venezia with the 3-dimensional glass applique technique produces a kitchen ventilation hood that is worlds apart from anything else on the market.
The Murano Collection “Carnevale” range hood is available in several versions for a variety of cooking equipment. It’s outfitted with a powerful yet quiet 940-CFM blower and the advanced Perimeter Suction system, offering high performance in addition to high-class looks. Please visit the product pages for more information, including latest prices & stock status, more photos, and full specifications:
- 34″ Murano “Carnevale” Island (for ranges up to 36″ wide) w/halogen lights
- 34″ Murano “Carnevale” LED Island (for ranges up to 36″ wide) w/LED lights
- 27″ Murano “Carnevale” Island (for ranges up to 30″ wide) w/halogen lights
- 27″ Murano “Carnevale” LED Island (for ranges up to 30″ wide) w/LED lights
- 27″ Murano “Carnevale” LED Wall (for ranges up to 30″ wide) w/LED lights