Fisher & Paykel came out with a sleek ceramic induction cooktop (model CE365DBX1) featuring high-speed elements, all-flat profile, and very stylish controls. The combination of black glass and brushed stainless steel will complement any kitchen decor, while the 5-element cooking zone with 7 variable element sizes offers a wide range of cooking modes, including a “Super Simmer” mode.
- Location: Logan Circle, Washington, DC
- Kitchen Design: Pedini DC
- Range Hood: Streamline by Futuro Futuro (36-inch wall-mount version)
- In this contemporary renovation of a historic townhouse, the kitchen called for a minimalist design with strong lines that tied seamlessly with the rest of the living space. This was achieved using white corian and handleless grey cabinets.
- The sleek Futuro Futuro Streamline wall range hood creates visual continuity with the floating shelves and stainless-steel lighting fixtures, and provides 940 CFM of ventilation power to keep grease out of the kitchen air.
- The Streamline range hood is available in island-mount and wall-mount versions, with white or light-blue accent light, and in various sizes to accommodate a wide variety of kitchen ventilation requirements.