Policies: Privacy & Security
Futuro Futuro Range Hoods - Privacy & Security:
For over 30 years, Futuro Futuro has developed relationships with our customers based on integrity and respect.
We are aware of the trust and confidence you demonstrate when you provide personal information to us, and we guarantee that we will treat your information with the same integrity and sensitivity that we have displayed throughout our company’s history.
The following paragraphs detail the practices we follow in order to safeguard your information.
Secure Transaction Processing:
- All orders placed on FuturoFuturo.com are processed on secure servers.
- Your information is encrypted before being sent to us, protecting it from unauthorized access.
- Our website is secured using SSL, Comodo encryption, and other industry-leading technologies.
- To ensure PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance, our website and associated systems are regularly checked and monitored by CompliAssure.
- We have strict policies and procedures in place in order to protect your privacy.
- Your information will never be shared or sold to any third parties or external organizations.
- Any personal information you provide will be protected internally as well.
- All personnel with access to personal information are aware of these policies, and understand that any breach of policy will result in immediate dismissal of the person responsible.
- Your E-mail address will be used only to provide order confirmation, tracking numbers, and other order-related communications.
- We will >never sell, share, or otherwise provide your E-mail address to third parties.
- A valid E-mail address must be provided during the checkout process, in order to assure delivery of order and shipping confirmation messages.
- Please note: if you do not receive an order confirmation E-mail after placing your order, please check the "Spam" or "Junk" folders in your E-mail client.