Futuro Futuro Three-Year Limited Warranty:
General Warranty Promise:
Futuro Futuro warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of original purchase.
Who is Covered:
The Futuro Futuro three-year limited warranty is extended to the original purchasers of products bought for ordinary home use within the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada.
What is Included:
One Year Service Repair Warranty:
For one year from the original date of purchase, Futuro Futuro will, at our discretion, replace or repair, free of charge, any failed parts or components due to manufacturing defects found under normal use and service.
Three Year Parts Warranty:
For three years from the original date of purchase, Futuro Futuro will provide, free of charge, non-consumable replacement parts that are found to be defective under normal use and service.
What is Not Covered:
- Consumable parts, such as light bulbs and filters.
- Service calls necessary to correct improper installation, repair or modification of house wiring, including fuses / circuit breakers.
- Service in locations outside of the following areas: continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
- Installation/uninstallation/reinstallation, shipping cost, or other contingent expenses.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or improper installation, including body shell and/or chimney cover(s).
- Damage caused by shipping carrier that was not reported within 7 business days from delivery date.
- Damage caused by accident, fire, act of God, war, strikes, floods, and/or failure by third parties to deliver goods.
Warranty will be void:
In case of improper installation or failure to follow recommended installation instructions. Cutting the power cord plug and connecting the unit directly to electrical line will also void the warranty.
Damage due to negligence, misuse, abuse, or accident.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights which vary from state to state. For service under this Limited Warranty, please contact Futuro Futuro by E-mail. At the time of requesting warranty service, evidence of the original purchase date (such as a receipt) must be presented.