Futuro Futuro Range Hoods - Terms & Conditions
Privacy & Security
For over 25 years, Futuro Futuro has developed relationships with our customers based on integrity and respect. We are aware of the trust and confidence you demonstrate when you provide personal information to us, and we guarantee that we will treat your information with the same integrity and sensitivity that we have displayed throughout our company’s history. The following paragraphs detail the practices we follow in order to safeguard your information.
Secure Transaction Processing:
All orders placed on FuturoFuturo.com are processed on secure servers. Your information is encrypted before being sent to us, protecting it from unauthorized access. Our website is secured using SSL, VeriSign encryption, and other technologies.
We have strict policies and procedures in place in order to protect your privacy. Your information will never be shared or sold to any third parties or external organizations. Any personal information you provide will be protected internally as well. All personnel with access to personal information are aware of these policies, and understand that any breach of policy will result in immediate dismissal of the person responsible.
Your E-mail address will be used only to provide order confirmation, tracking numbers, and other order-related communications. We will never sell, share, or otherwise provide your E-mail address to third parties. A valid E-mail address must be provided during the checkout process, in order to assure delivery of order and shipping confirmation messages.
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer must provide a valid E-mail address during the checkout process.
- All orders are subject to verification and approval.
- All approved orders will be accompanied by an E-mail confirmation from our secure payment server.
- All shipped orders will be followed by an E-mail confirmation including tracking number(s) and shipping carrier contact information.
- All major credit and debit cards, including VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Google Checkout
- Personal and business checks drawn on U.S. funds
- U.S. Postal Money Orders in U.S. dollars
Credit Card Orders:
Shipping address must be on file and confirmed by credit card issuer, except for American Express orders, which must be shipped to the billing address only.
All items are shipped via UPS Ground, except where noted (some models will be shipped via Truck Freight, due to their size and/or weight). Full insurance is included in all shipments.
Tracking number(s) will be provided by E-mail by the end of the business day (6PM EST).
Orders shipped to New York State are subject to New York State sales tax (currently 8.875%). Orders shipped outside of New York State are not subject to sales tax.
Checks & Money Orders:
Checks/money orders should be made out to: Highlawn Inc. (NOT Futuro Futuro), and remitted to:
- Highlawn Inc.
- 8680 18th Avenue,
- Brooklyn, NY 11214
The following information must be included with all mail-order payments:
- Item model and size
- Mounting type: Island mount or Wall mount
- Shipping address (not a PO Box)
- Contact information (including E-mail address)
Processing and clearing time applies to all checks and money orders.
Items will be shipped and tracking number(s) provided by E-mail as soon as the payment is cleared
Orders shipped to Canada:
Duties, brokerage charges, and local taxes are the responsibility of the customer. For any questions related to customs, duties, and local taxes in Canada, please contact UPS Canada by toll-free telephone at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877).
Futuro Futuro Three-Year Limited Warranty:
General Warranty Promise:
Futuro Futuro warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of original purchase.
Who is Covered:
The Futuro Futuro three-year limited warranty is extended to the original purchasers of products bought for ordinary home use within the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada.
What is Included:
One Year Service Repair Warranty:
For one year from the original date of purchase, Futuro Futuro will, at our discretion, replace or repair, free of charge, any failed parts or components due to manufacturing defects found under normal use and service.
Three Year Parts Warranty:
For three years from the original date of purchase, Futuro Futuro will provide, free of charge, non-consumable replacement parts that are found to be defective under normal use and service, for all products manufactured after 01/01/2007.
LIFETIME Blower Motor Warranty:
If the blower motor is found to be defective at any point in the expected lifetime of a properly installed Futuro Futuro range hood under normal operating conditions, Futuro Futuro will, at our discretion, replace or repair, free of charge, the blower motor, for all products manufactured after 01/01/2007.
What is Not Covered:
- Consumable parts, such as light bulbs and filters.
- Service calls necessary to correct improper installation, repair or modification of house wiring, including fuses / circuit breakers.
- Service in locations outside of the following areas: continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada.
- Labor cost associated with the removal, shipping and reinstallation cost, or other contingent expenses.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or improper installation, including body shell and/or chimney cover(s).
- Damage caused by shipping carrier that was not reported within 7 business days from delivery date.
- Damage caused by accident, fire, act of God, war, strikes, floods, and/or failure by third parties to deliver goods.
Warranty will be void:
- In case of improper installation or failure to follow recommended installation instructions. Cutting the power cord plug and connecting the unit directly to electrical line will also void the warranty.
- Damage due to negligence, misuse, abuse, or accident.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights which vary from state to state. For service under this Limited Warranty, please contact Futuro Futuro by E-mail. At the time of requesting warranty service, evidence of the original purchase date (such as a receipt) must be presented.
Prior to shipping, all Futuro Futuro products are individually inspected to verify that they leave our facility in brand-new condition. We recommend that all customers inspect the packages immediately upon delivery, and test the item(s) for proper functionality as well as suitability for space requirements prior to installation.
If shipping damage is discovered, please contact us within 7 business days from date of delivery. After 7 business days, it will be the customer’s responsibility to file a damage claim with the shipping company. Futuro Futuro will assist the customer in filing the damage claim, if required to do so by the shipping company.
It is the customer's responsibility to consult their ventilation specialist prior to purchase in order to assure that the product will fit its intended application, as well as comply with local building codes.
All products to be returned for a refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and must be shipped at the customer’s expense.
General terms (applicable to ALL returns):
- All returns must have return authorization from Futuro Futuro prior to shipment.
- Items are eligible for return within thirty days from date of delivery.
- Shipping charges, customs duties, brokerage fees, and local taxes, are not refundable.
- Special-order items cannot be returned.
- Items must be received in the original packaging materials, including the original, securely sealed box, Styrofoam panels, accessories, and instruction manual.
- Items returned for a refund must be received in perfect condition, free from scratches, dents, or any other damage.
- There are absolutely no refunds or exchanges on installed or used items.
All returns must be shipped to the following address:
- Futuro Futuro
- 8680 18th Avenue
- Brooklyn, NY 11214